DevOps Experience on Mia-Platform Console
Have you always dreamed about developing cloud-native applications without the complexity and the expenses of buying, configuring, and maintaining all the hardware and software components?
Stop dreaming, start pushing the code with Mia-Platform Console!
Configure your Kubernetes clusters, easily manage your Secrets as a Service and set up your own project in a few clicks.
Mia-Platform supports all the main distributions of Kubernetes, including GKE, EKS, AKS, Openshift, Oracle, IBM and many others.
Create your microservices from scratch, or use the examples and templates that the DevOps Console offers you in the Marketplace.
How to create a Node microservice in 1 minute
- Select the right example from the microservice marketplace
- Insert Host Name and create the microservice
- Expose the microservice creating a new endpoint
- After saving and deploying the microservice will be ready
Design and run your pipelines for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, controlling from one unique Console all of your preferred tools: Git, Jenkins, Travis, Gitlab CI, Postman, Sonar, Docker, Nexus, k8s, Terraform, Ansible, Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana, and many, many more!
Choose your preferred repository to save all your code. With our Git-centric approach you will also be able to log in to the DevOps console directly with your GitHub and GitLab accounts.
Test Automation & Debug
Set up and configure your tests suite:
- Run your pipelines with Postman test files
- Debug locally directly from Console thanks to Telepresence integration
Release your configurations across different environments with rolling, blue/green, or canary releases.
Automate your team's pipelines to achieve continuous CI/CD.
Keep full track of your logs and deployments and quickly access your GIT files, always maintaining rollback just one click away.
- Create your own dashboards to visualize and navigate data
- Monitor your CPU and RAM in one sight
- Natively integrated with Elasticsearch and Prometheus
Configure and deploy CRUD microservices
- Configure your microservice and create your endpoints
- Deploy your configuration in test
- Access to the documentation updated in real-time and test your calls
Use Prometheus and Grafana for monitoring and alarms, navigate logs, view the state of pods and restart them at need.
Track microservices conversations and control different parts of your applications with Service Mesh functionalities provided by Istio, Kiali and Jaeger.
Guarantee quality and consistency of your developments with a clear governance.
- Leverage Templates and Examples in your Microservices Marketplace to speed up development.
- Keep full control of your APIs with the API Portal.
- Enforce through code the best practices across all teams, both internal and external.
Where can you install it?
Our technology is Cross-Cloud: you can install Mia‑Platform Suite leveraging the infrastructures already existing in your company, such as IBM Cloud, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenShift and others.
As a Service
Run directly on Mia‑Platform Cloud and do not worry about hosting, scalability and servers: finally you can focus only on your Company's business.